Recipes using cannabutter can be delicious and pack a punch in terms of THC. The best aspect of this is that you can use it in nearly any of your favorite baked goods but these will get you baked! Once you have prepared the butter, as shown above, it is time to get baking.
1. Marijuana-Infused Ice Cream Marijuana Butter Recipe
Ice cream is a favorite around the world but an ice cream that can get you high could change the world for the better. To prepare marijuana ice cream, you have to do the following:
- Melt around a pound of heavy cream in a saucepan with the temperature staying moderate.
- Melt your cannabutter then add sugar to it.
- Mix in fruit or nuts, or whatever you prefer into the mixture. Even cereals can be delicious like Fruit Loops.
- Freeze the ice cream.
- Enjoy a sweet treat whenever you have a craving.
2. Bulletproof Cannabis Coffee Marijuana Butter Recipe
Bulletproof coffee includes unsalted butter and MCT oil. The health benefits are incredible and it is said to give you a rush of energy. There are a number of people that feel more energy and have lost weight drinking this type of coffee.
All you are going to need is MCT oil and your favorite coffee in addition to your cannabutter. Placing the cannabutter/MCT oil at the bottom of a cup then brewing coffee will allow for the best taste and benefits. You would be surprised as to how creamy this tastes.
3. Spiked Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Marijuana Butter Recipe
The best thing about cannabutter is it can be used to replace regular butter in any setting. You can make a great bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich while using cannabutter. You just have to butter the bread of the sandwich.
Canna bacon is also quite popular but all that has to be done is put the bacon in the oven with ground cannabis sprinkled on it. The added benefit is that you could potentially use the grease with another dish that will still have THC.
Check out our products here.
Here is the link to the full article